Monday, June 20, 2005

 

MY FRIEND

From: Ms. Jennifer S. Galit

My friend, I stand in judgement now
And feel that you're to blame somehow;
On earth I walked with you day-by-day
And never did you point the way.

You knew the Lord in truth and glory
But never did you tell the story;
My knowledge then was very dim,
You could have led me straight to Him.

You taught me many things, that's true,
I called you friend and trusted you;
But I learned now that it's too late
And you could have kept me from this fate.

We walked by day and talked by night,
And yet you showed me not the light;
You let me live and love and die,
You knew I'd never live on high

Yes, I called you friend in life
And trusted you in joy and strife;
And yet in coming to this dreadful end,
I cannot call you my friend.

"So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman...therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand." (Ezekiel 33:7-8)

PRAYER

LOVING FATHER, You are our Rock and our salvation. I ask You to flood my heart with so much love for You and those around me that I wouldn't be able to hold back from sharing Your life and the good news with all my friends and loved ones. Wherever I go, whatever the challenge, I pray that You will be there, guiding me completely as I faithfully lead others to You. Father, by Your grace, bring us all to the place of eternal joy in Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?