Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

YOUR NEW YEAR KEY IS WITHIN YOU

By Robert Schuller

We have in our home one of those big, heavy fireproof safes. We don't have any money or jewels to put in it, so we keep our birth certificates and passports there.

One day I needed one of those papers. I asked my wife, "Will you get it for me? It's in the safe."

She replied, "I don't know where the key is."

We could not find the key, even after a thorough search. So I finally put the safe in the trunk of my car and drove to a locksmith.

He looked at it and said, "I think I can find a key for that."

He returned with some keys, but none of them fit the lock. He said, "I really don't know much about this business. I am only temporary here today. The owner will be back tomorrow...if you could bring it back."

And as he said that, he lifted it. He grabbed the edge underneath the lid and the lid opened up. It had been unlocked all the time! And right on top, inside, was the key!

The key to a new you is inside you, right now! You can choose to take it and unlock your God-given possibilities.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?