Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

NOT YET...

F O O D F O R T H O U G H T
Subscribe Unsubscribe Change E-mail View Archive

NOT YET...
Author Unknown
Sep 7, 2006

Sometimes I ask the question, "My Lord, is this your will?"
It's then I hear you answer me, "My Precious Child ... be still."

Sometimes I feel frustrated, cause I think I know what's best.
It's then I hear you say to me, "My Busy Child ... just rest"

Sometimes I feel so lonely and I think I'd like a mate.
Your still small voice gets oh so clear and says, "My Child ... please
wait"

"I know the plans I have for you, the wondrous things you'll see;
If you can just be patient, Child, and put your trust in me.

I've plans to draw you closer. I've plans to help you grow.
There's much I do you cannot see and much you do not know.

But know This, Child ..... I LOVE YOU. You are Precious unto Me.
Before I formed you in the womb, I planned your destiny.

I've something very special I hope for you to learn.
The gifts I wish to give to you are gifts you cannot earn.

They come without a price tag, but not without a cost;
at Calvary, I gave My Son, so You would not be lost.

Rest Child, and do not weary of doing what is good.
I promise I'll come back for you just like I said I would.

Your name is written on my palm, I never could forget;
Therefore, do not be discouraged when my answer is... "Not Yet"



PRAYER
Lord Jesus, we ask You to guide us as we pray for your guidance. May your love shine on us, so that it we may reflect our trust for You to others.





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~


You received this message because you are subscribed to the daily "F O O D F O R T H O U G H T". To subscribe: subscribe@dailyfoodforthought.org or to unsubscribe from this group, send email to DailyFoodForThought-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com



For more options, visit this group at:


http://groups.google.com/group/DailyFoodForThought



DISCLAIMER: FoodForThought shared this message as submitted and do not claim to own any copyright privileges on it. All the messages are believed to be free for circulation or public domain. All messages come in either by email in original form or copied from the internet sites. The work was submitted to us as an item for distribution, and it was posted solely on the basis of its quality. It's a FREE service.



© 2006 FoodForThought


-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---






Visit My InJesus to manage your subscriptions, change your profile, or check out thousands of other great ministry groups.

If you do not have access to the web, you can use these addresses to unsubscribe or subscribe:
Unsubscribe: dailyfoodforthought-unsubscribe@MyInJesus.com
Subscribe: dailyfoodforthought-subscribe@MyInJesus.com

To view this message in its entirety on the web, click here. For a printable version of this message, click here
About inJesus - Start Your Own Group - inJesus Health Benefits


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?